♥ getting to abseil first thing in the morning. So fun! The descent of 4 stories in less than a minute. Wheeee~
♥ finding a wallet and returning it. (Good deeds are good indeed=)
♥ achieving a feat that actually impressed thetofu enough to go "OMG :) :) :) :)"
♥ not getting yelled at for being careless in the entire 4 hours of Math (the first in 3 months!)
♥ finally signing into msnmessenger and finding that people talk to me
"The comedy is that its serious"
I'm finding what Jon said to be absolutely true. It's gonna get worse. There's no point in denying it. Goodness knows, I've already tried running away and ignoring my problems. It didn't work. If anything, I felt less carefree than ever thanks to guilt. But the funny thing is, the guilt seems to be abating as I try to find ways to tackle my demons. So I'm gonna take Ken's advice and cheong along.
"Cause if you've got the poison, I've got the remedy ."