
Friday was a night out with the girls! We caught ice age 3 (it was goooood and funny i like!) and we had dinner/supper at cartel. Three cheers for 50% off cakes, snackers and coffee drinks after nine :D Caught up with jiani after that since we went home together, slacked around till two before i headed home. Man, i was cuiii for the day after that! We saw a drunk boy with bloodshot eyes on our way back, hope that drunk boy didn’t have hangover the next day :D
Haha.. I hope I don't get into the habit of using other people's words to put into my blog. Anyway, as you can infer, Friday was the Girls Night Out! Then Saturday, the Soymilk Start. Followed by last night's international dinner+supper that we were suuuuper late to. It's nice to catch up with others and forget about academics, if even for just a while. Thank you all! I know I've been an irritable prickly creature of late, but thanks for being around and making me smile - even if it's only for the camera pointed at me.
This is probably the last week I'll be able to get out and enjoy (because school starts proper on Monday and I can anticipate the grounding imposed on me once my mum gets wind of my dismal exam results - assuming I survive getting flayed alive, of course) and I fully intend to enjoy myself this week. So, anyone reading this, I beg you not to mention the term "Study" or anything remotely related to me, at least for this week. I'm getting quite sick of the word.