
urgh. I feel as though an overenthusiastic neuron in my head has discovered the trick of replicating the effects of being repeatedly pounded on by a sledgehammer and has undertaken the task of replicating it perfectly. Seriously, even moving my head slightly, aggravates the headache. I have taken to ensuring that my head is propped up such that I minimise any instance of pain. This leaves me with precious little room to manoeuvre. As such, I have lost all interest in the meaningless activity termed as "Revision".
Strangely, symphonic rock/metal - my latest music interest - doesn't affect my headache at all. "Within Temptation" has been playing on repeat mode and - I suspect - has been instrumental (pardon the pun) in settling my mind. Do check out the music of "Within Temptation", it's really good.
I really should be getting up and doing something useful. But I just can't bear the thought of jolting myself up from all the cushions and having my head being laid to waste by the "sledgehammer" again.
Oh, what would I give to be able to sink my teeth into a good read without any guilt.