《RANT》 I nursed my blocked nose and pounding headache throughout lessons that dragged on forever. Furthermore, I wasn't spared during recess. I ended up shaking uncontrollably for a good half hour in Perkafe with my hands cupped around the nacho-cheese steamer. Coupled with the fact that I had gastric the entire day, it was with no surprise that even my piano teacher asked me "Are you sick?"
It's weird having so little appetite that I get gastric. What's even weirder is how an empty stomach can feel so nauseous. Immediately after the piano teacher left, I ran to the kitchen and retched. Urgh. The worst thing was, I didn't have anything to throw up. I ended up cursing my empty stomach and having decidedly less appetite than before.
With the same headache plaguing me since Saturday, I collapsed into bed. But I'd only gotten an hour or so of sleep when I was woken up for dinner. Then I had to make a trip down to the doctor. He just gave me stronger painkillers. And of course, the all important MC. Though staying at home all woozy with nothing to do whatsoever doesn't really appeal to me. 《/RANT》
Congratulations for reading till thus far! Okay. Enough of me feeling sorry for myself. Here's something that's guaranteed to make you smile!
