
My nose has started to peel and my cheeks looks like I've rubbed blusher liberally over them. My voice is raspy and my calves ache. Yet, I'd rather do another cheer or mass dance along to "Floorfiller" then to return to the astounding homework debt that has managed to pile up in just three days.
Orientation has been good. Complete strangers have become buddies. Getting wet is something good. The same people who hardly dared to open their mouths on Tuesday were yelling out the school song on Saturday. On the same note, I'm really proud of Miranda 7 for being so enthusiastic and supportive of the entire Orientation. Thank you all for joining in all the games and running and bringing your umbrellas and not complaining about getting wet and joining in the finale and surrounding us to sing the song and... and... Wow. I could go on a lot more! Haha..... You're a great bunch of people and I couldn't have asked for more!
I really do think that the Student Council and the House Comm have put in a lot of effort for this. And not to say the OGLs too! =) I'm really glad we pulled it off. Anyway, in case 09S411 stumbles on my blog, here are the pictures of them I've been able to get!
