I'm so not prepared.
I wanna get my sleep back. I wanna go out with Mervin tomorrow. I wanna go cycling and talk to tofu properly. I wanna go bowl with Danny and Nicky. I wanna sing at the top of my lungs. I wanna learn how to roller-skate. I wanna have a table tennis session. I wanna play badminton so bad. I wanna go to Cambodia. I wanna go to Taiwan. I wanna see sakura blossoms. I wanna feel snow in the winter. I wanna go sand-surfing. I wanna get my health back.
Now though, I'm swamped in homework, tests, exams (block test in march!)= This week is orientation week, which means I'm gotta be too exhausted to do anything productive. Next week's gonna be used to catch up with all the school work I missed. Not to mention, whatever Vday happenings. There's no way I can get out.
I'm sorry piano, I've no more energy for you.