I've no idea how tofu managed to keep a straight face when watching it with me. But somehow, tofu was reminded of some youtube video going around. Tofu was insisting that I had to watch it if I liked the commercial. So today, benG lent me his iPod Touch again to watch it.
I'd barely watched 1 minute of it when he needed it back.
And alas, the following shifts we had clashed - so I couldn't get it from him!! =(
Then, after it all, when we were leaving.....
He was in a bad mood and had his headphones plugged in.
I didn't dare to ask for it. =s
Anyway, excuse me for being a lagger, but I finally found it on youtube and watched the entire thing!
LOVED it~
Do try to watch it in high quality if you can =)
By the way.. Can anyone get me the song in the video?