
I just discovered the IKEA slide!
Too bad I can't fit into it. =(
Well... After the Chem lecture, as you may have guessed, IKEA was my destination. We arrived there 15 minutes before lunch. There was a wonderful aroma of coffee in the air and we were starving. So we decided to order breakfast.
Meatballs could wait.

See this green table?
The food rested there for less than a minute before we shifted to another table cause the chairs were too low. And boy was I glad we did because we proceeded to have a really looong conversation once we sat.
There was just this one momentary pause in our conversation. It lasted only as long as it took to say "I want the 15 meatballs meal."

Apart for that, we chatted non-stop.
For 5 hours.
"Do you know? The last time I came to IKEA was with you!"