wow. I'm feeling quite glad at the moment.
My Halloween night was spent at ESCAPE Theme Park with 11 others. We spent so much time waiting to get in, but it was totally worth the wait. We got thouraghly soaked while spraying each other in the bumper boats. Then we cruised through the air in the giant yakult spinner to dry off. After raising up our hands throughout the family coaster, we joined the loooong queue for 'Wet & wild'. I screamed myself hoarse down the 15metre drop - not that I was particularly afraid, but just to add to the thrill of rushing down a water slide 5 stories high. Since we were all wet, we got onto the Inverter to get all 360° of water swung outta us.
Unfortunately, we had to leave soon after. I didn't get to enter the Haunted House, or get a ride on the Flipper. Nevertheless, it's been an enjoyable Halloween.
My Halloween night was spent at ESCAPE Theme Park with 11 others. We spent so much time waiting to get in, but it was totally worth the wait. We got thouraghly soaked while spraying each other in the bumper boats. Then we cruised through the air in the giant yakult spinner to dry off. After raising up our hands throughout the family coaster, we joined the loooong queue for 'Wet & wild'. I screamed myself hoarse down the 15metre drop - not that I was particularly afraid, but just to add to the thrill of rushing down a water slide 5 stories high. Since we were all wet, we got onto the Inverter to get all 360° of water swung outta us.
Unfortunately, we had to leave soon after. I didn't get to enter the Haunted House, or get a ride on the Flipper. Nevertheless, it's been an enjoyable Halloween.
